Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why the HAMB is so GREAT.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowburban, Apr 18, 2009.

1. lowburban

lowburban

So of course there's the obvious like the cars, being able to find parts, get advice, and the other stuff we all already know. But for me it's the people. I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to Mike D ( hotrodnailhead on here ) for helping me get a project truck here to TEXAS from Phoenix. I had never met him or his neighbor Jeff but I saw that he was coming out for Round-Up and so I pm'd him to see if anybody was coming that had room on a trailer to bring it for me. I don't think we had ever spoke before even on here but he set it up with Jeff to bring it, got him a trailer to use and went and picked it up and everything. All that and all I had to pay for was the gas for Jeff to get here. They even put off going to eat and waited around in the stormy weather last night for me to show up to get it. Super nice guys and in my opinion why this place is what it is. Thanks again Mike and Jeff and the Sinners club members that helped.

Cody

2. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Yep, cars guys and girls are great people even if you don't know them, well at least most of the time

3. kurts49plym

kurts49plym
    from IL

The Hamb is great because someone always has the answer to your question!

4. lowburban

lowburban

Bump cause I won't folks to know about some good folks. :)

5. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I second that .. I have meet some really rad people on here and have got a million ideas.. It is great to se what Hot Rodders are doing world wide . This place is the best. Thanks to Ryan for all the work he does for this lifestyle!