So anyway, I annealed my copper washers, plus my unions. Also quenched them...I think that really helped since I got the front to seal up. One union sealed up right away, the other gave me shit until I realized it was one that I did not anneal. Swapped it out for one that I did and it sealed up first try. I recently found that my parts store has 72" lengths which would be perfect to get rid of these things. If they give me shit one more time they will be out, but as of now they are fine. The tip regarding loosening and retightening worked for a couple of them. Pretty stoked! Right now I have one new leak that popped up. It's a tiny piece that goes from my MC to the residual valve. Plans are to just get it out of there later this week. Thank you all for the awesome help! The combine of all the input has put me in a much better spot with this thing. By the way, here's my little masterpiece, last piece had a union in the middle.