Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's going to the Cannats in Owen Sound?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Any HAMBer's attending the Cannats this weekend in Owen Sound. If so are their any plans to hook up for a greet and meet? [​IMG]

2. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

Me. See you there Mark!

3. Al it'll be great to see that bitchin 36 of yours........I also hope to see it on the pages of Rod & Custom this fall!! [​IMG]

4. When is it ? [​IMG]

Sorry,I live in a Cave. [​IMG]

5. jdubbya

jdubbya

Where is Owen Sound? in relation to Windsor or Sarnia?

I went to the Cannats a few years bach when it was in Sarnia, and it was great. -Joe

6. Ian I believe the Cannat's are this weekend, starting Fri. and going till Sunday in lovely Owen Sound.

Joe, Owen Sound is alot further then Sarnia bro......you can probably tag on another 3 hours to the trip but it's a great city and should be a decent show if the weather god's smile this weekend. [​IMG]

I'm going up on Sunday.......only time I can fit the show in, but will be hooking up with Denise, Beatnik, DIRTYT and other HAMBers on Friday night in Mo-Town to check out Beatnik's new beast and pick up some side glass for my buddies project. Busy weekend......hope to see ya soon Joe.....and Ian I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet........look forward to that for sure!! [​IMG]

7. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

Hey Mark, I'll be there! we moved outa the house last week and we're all settled in temporarily and nuth'n to do 'til the new house is finished . We'll see ya there

8. Hey Mike,..........look forward to catching up with ya on Sunday.............I'll keep my eye's peeled for that black beast of yours!!........have a good trip up! [​IMG]

9. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

DAMN!! [​IMG] I've gotta work all weekend.
    12 hour shift's fri,sat and sun.
    I just started a new job so I can't take a day off. [​IMG]

10. Work's a good thing 27kid.........money in the bank means you'll have your ride on the road sooner!! I'll have a beer on you when I get up there.........cheers!! [​IMG]