Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Who's from the Denver Area? Need a little advice

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chrome_fins, May 19, 2015.

1. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

Hey guys, I have a favor to ask. Need advice on a good engine rebuilder and mechanic shop in the area.

I have a restoration customer in Denver (Littleton) who has a big block dodge charger that we're supposed to do some resto work on. But for nostalgic reasons, he is wanting to drive the car down to me...but the car has been sitting. He's wanting to get it, as he put it, "running enough to drive it down Denver to Tulsa." to bring it down to me.

The car has sat for nearly 20 years, so it has to be gone though...and I have advised that the car should be trailered...but if he insists, then at least engine, trans, fuel, and brake systems would have to be freshened up before he could even consider driving it that far. Any advice on a local shop that might be able to get these items handled so that he can drive it down here for restoration?

thanks in advance.
    Brandon

2. d_rock

d_rock
    from Denver

Try Flatliner rod shop