Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's coupe is this?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Billy the kid, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Does anyone have any more pics of this car? [​IMG]

2. RenoRat

RenoRat
    from Oxnard,Ca

that thing was badd ass at vlv i saw him light em up when he was leavin the top lot!!!

3. KIRK!

KIRK!

RAD! I'll take it if no ones claims it.

4. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

There are pics of it at the Mooneyes X-mas show somewhere on here.

5. Cshabang

Cshabang

Its been in a magazine...I believe it was Dice...not positive though...I'll look into it, but my answers won't come till tomm...late. anyone else?

6. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Mystery solved. That hunk o shit is mine. It's a 41 opera. A friend of mine gave me the body and chassis a couple of years ago. When i got it it had mustang II and some bullshit center x member thing. i hacked that shite out and started putting it together with parts i had. the big block is one i built while working at a speed shop i used to work at for my street race el camino, so 600 hp on the dyno on pump gas. 69 chevelle rear suspension with 4' lower bars for good measure. its still a ways away. ive needed to put a firewall in it for the last 3 years and it needs a thunderbird bucket and a roll bar. i have some old stewarts coming from a 40 ford that was turned into a custom. snapped the mag on the way to vegas this year so i need to take it to don zig and have it redone. besides that, it drives everywhere and is a good time. there are some more pictures at photos.yahoo.com/straycatec. just spend some time perusing the different folders, there are build pics and everything if you can find them.
    thanks for all your compliments.

rob

it was in dice magazine and keep your eyes open for the next issue of rod and kulture featuring my buddies 60 chevy the "nasty rat".

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

Does that mean I don't get to have it? Damn!

8. Rusty

Rusty

That is a cool car. It get s my vote for best use of a Mustang II. COOL COOL Car

9. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Here you go.

Attached Files:

• as.jpg
      as.jpg
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
  10. the duke

the duke

holy shit man that thing is so kewl, it eximplifies everything that I like about gassers great job Hellbound

11. Fuckin right bro!!!!! That car is THE SHIT, I wish the one I'm getting was that cool. It has a camaro sub and some other goofy bullshit. Thanks for the other pics. That fucker is baaaaaaaaaadd!!!!!!

12. buschandbusch

buschandbusch
    from Reno, NV

that was one wicked car, I tried getting pics but there were so many people checking it out I couldn't get any without goofs in the way, but it looked great. WAY COOL GASSER!!!!

13. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Thanks for all the compliments guys. That damn thing is a pain in the ass to drive (at least any distance). Glad to hear someone besides me likes it.