Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who is making it to Seattle show this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boones, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I am flying in for the show and to see some old friends.. Just wondering who I should keep an eye out for...

My be hanging around Byers Customs booth as he is one of my friends and another good buddy works for him....

2. poncho

poncho

i think a bunch of us b.c boys are headin' down on sat...
    im going for sure with the wife and kid... [​IMG]

3. old beet

old beet

Boones, used to work with Jon's dad, have known him since he had the 53 Merc. Does "Big Charlie" still work for him? Might go to the show Sat PM, may see ya there....OLDBEET

4. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there SAT......

5. OldSub

OldSub
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there Sunday.

6. FWilliams

FWilliams

rockstar [​IMG] i should be there sometime sunday morning, i heard sat was going to be import day, or something to that effect

7. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Well, I will try to wear my HAMB shirt if I remember, hope to see some of you out there...

8. <font color="red"> AH I thinkthis has all the makings of a Night Of Complete Debaucery!!!!!........last time I checked we were all going to the Tractor Tavern on Saturday night for a little after the show throw-down/ho-down........I will buy any out of town HAMBer a Beer....NO THAT DOES NOT COUNT YOU WEST SEATTLE BOYS ....I will be the FAT GREASY BASTARD in the Black and Leapord skin shirt smoking the cigar and being a general asshole!

R E D M E A T </font>

9. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

AWWWW, Come on! [​IMG]

10. badpat

badpat

we're leaving at about 8 am from kanada- i think i will be sportin an avoid the boid shirt at the show, and possibly naked atthe bar. if the weather is half decent, will take the rod

11. Jake H.

Jake H.

I'm rollin' momma's new '57 Chieftan there on Sunday. My buddy is bringin' his "not quite a gasser" '57 Chevy post. Saturday is gonna be breakdancing, bling-bling, fart-pipe import day, so I'm working and just planning for Sun. Any more of you guys comin?

12. There should be a number of us Canuks there on Sat,look for some ACROPHOBIACS!!! [​IMG]

13. <font color="red"> I will be at the bar saturday night and at the show on sunday.....I will try not to get too wild as this is most of you all's first exposure to the FAT MAN in action....

<font color="black"> COFFINS WHAT!?! </font>

R E D M E A T </font>

14. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Me and Lowandgold59, plus a few will be there.....I dont know what I will be wearing....But it probly will involve mesh and black vinyl...

Nah really, look for a redhaired guy.... -J.