Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage who is going to jefferson?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cshades, Apr 12, 2017.

1. cshades

cshades
    from wi

It should be fun considering it was just snowing outside here and has been raining all night. You guys that live in Jefferson-- how much rain did you get last nite and do you think the parking lots are going to be open or are we going to have to walk 2 miles in again like last fall?

2. I've learned self control in my old age and look around my shop and say to myself, Steve you have enough shit already ! Unlike when I was younger, I now listen to me. Have fun you guys and I hope the forecast is wrong for your sake.

3. Im going friday. Im looking forward to it. Its going to be fun like always. I have a jacket and boots so im good. Stay positive and have a good time.

4. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I'm here it's cold raining on and off my dogs happy I habe a cold beer and a brat life is good. Stop by get a beer. Soda for the kids.
    Tony
    [​IMG]

slimcat7m3 likes this.
  5. Tom Ayotte

Tom Ayotte

that sure brings back memories I WOULD GET THE EYE ROLL FOR YEARS BUT AFTER 30 YEARS SHE GAVE UP . SO IT DOES GET BETTER

6. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

I will be there rain or shine. I am in wx105 to 111 white field on the corner of the black top 3 rows in from the back gate dark green f150 crew cab , stop and say hi. And Chris, You and Scott better not buy anything to big I won't have the trailer there! lol Larry

7. Any good finds so far? Got any pics?
    Might go tomorrow.

8. I found several good buys. The rain stayed away while i was there. Left at 3pm. Nothing earth shattering as far as parts goes but i got some things i was looking for.

9. oneratfink57

oneratfink57
    from Wisconsin

Spent my swap money before the swap! But I'll catch Iola and the fall Jefferson!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. gene-koning

gene-koning

So, what condition are the fair grounds in? Isit Jefferson swamp yet?

11. Speed~On

Speed~On

Whelp, Jefferson wasn't that great for me as far as scores. It was still nice to get out and do something car related and see some friends.
    I kinda liked these 2 from the car coral because they won't break the bank and I think they would be fun to drive and own.

20170428_150029.jpg

20170428_145912.jpg

2 random photos from today
    20170428_123852.jpg

20170428_113536.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Max Gearhead likes this.
  12. Speed~On

Speed~On

Surprisingly it was pretty dry. I thought it would be mud and large puddles but they laid a lot of gravel this year. Sure, the one time I bring knee high boots and it was actually dry. Shoes will be fine.

13. Thanks for the pics speed. Sorry for being off topic, but what the freak is behind this wagon? looks like a Pontiac APV turned into a extended cab pickupo_O:eek:
    20170428_145912.jpg

14. Speed~On

Speed~On

LOL, good eye. Yeah that is one of those goofy Pontiac space shuttle mid 90's vans that someone turned into half van half el camino. Maybe this was one of those, "hold my beer and watch this" kinda things. o_O

15. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kudos to the Jefferson Co Fair Board and/or Madison Classics. The improvements to the roadways in White Field were much appreciated. I was anticipating the fall all over. Luckily, I was wrong. Still, I was able to be in the building this year which was fun. I gave my spots to my dad and his group who sold out of WV133-134.

Again, White Field was great.