Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who else is stupid enough to put up with this

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Kid, Dec 6, 2009.

1. What is that white stuff? I'm in SUNNY So Cal where it was around 80*f today.

2. I`ll just continue shoveling sunshine off of my driveway, thank you . . . :p

3. Chuck R

Chuck R

I spent the day at the beach. Had an icy beverage and enjoyed the sun. Don't feel bad, the day after a big earthquake, a huge wild fire or the property tax bill arrives nobody wants to be here either.
    chuck

4. Crap it was almost 70 in the SF Bay Area today and the Bay was like glass I feel shitty saying it [​IMG]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FozzfJZc1y4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FozzfJZc1y4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  5. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

30*C here most of the time, last night low of 25*C, but it has been raining a bit too. We normally have about 30*C and sun all year, but we get......
    Er..........
    Um.......................
    Errr...............

Well, nothing. Maybe a wind storm, they say cyclones can be a problem of a summer but are as likely as winning the lottery.
    So our draw back?
    Ummmmm
    Its too nice here all the time? I guess we could do with more rain?

Fuck I LOVE Australia.

Doc.

6. Kustom Dick

Kustom Dick
    from Finland

This is normal in here...

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      476.9 KB
      Views:
  7. We have snow too, didn't you watch the races? The mountains have a lot on them, it was all the way down to 3,000' at one time.
    But, we have heavy traffic, high taxes, expensive houses, high unemployment, etc., etc..

8. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Hell it was 75 in Hobart Tasmania Australia today.

I'm comfortable as hell. Well it's time to go to dinner at the Drunken Admiral.

B:)B

9. skywolf

skywolf

Drawbacks ? You could be bitten by a highly venomous snake while mowing the lawn or attacked by a shark in the balmy 77 degree surf. There are always drawbacks. :D

10. woodywagon1965r

woodywagon1965r

Wow we been really lucky here in southern ont..
    still can see my grass yet been cold as hell very little snow
    poor guys south of us in maryland heard they got like 150 cms of snow last week
    hell even our snow belt north of us only has like 70 cms or so
    will be happy for what i have here in north of buffalo ..lol just east of Toronto
    summer is coming soon 2 more months to go wooo hoooo