Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who do you want to match up against?

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by NoSurf, Aug 14, 2007.

1. raven

raven

I want to see Roadbuner bring my T's good sister (sodas38's old T) so we can match up on the two-lane blacktop...
    And if I can't win that one, then I want to race Nosurf.
    Maybe that will be a close one...
    r

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Ha, dont worry. race gas would probably do more harm than good. I may be a little quicker this year so watch out! Im gonna run my headers closed and see if it helps out at all.

3. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I guess I'll race who ever I line up against. My Little RPU is no speed bandit, but I will get 25 mpg getting there! I guess I could bring the Willys, but then I would have to race Greezy, and I'd hate have to take off several plug wires so that it would be a fair race. :) So you guys there, Rusty.

4. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Just glad to be going for the first time!

5. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey, I think we ill have a good race this year! You might want to check out the front of my coupe before we race cause that the only time you will see it!

6. NoSurf

NoSurf

Oh ok.:eek:

LMAO.:D

Now the smack talking starts.:D :D :D

I hope you won't be THAT far ahead. I think I'll still be able to see some of your door.....

7. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Nick, in '05 I had a 3:50 gear in the rear and was running a single Holley carb. I now have a highway friendly 3:00 gear and the 3-deuce setup. I figure I lost about 11/2 second off my original e.t. in '05. Should be a close race now. It will be fun anyway no matter who gets to the big end first!!!:D

9. The Shocker

The Shocker

Just weighed the Falcon without me in it weighs 2650 on the dot with a half tank of gas , so bring it on...

10. Greezy

Greezy

Hey you better leave my plug wires alone...

I hate to say this but I might not be running anyone, Ive got a problem with oil purging out the draft tube at high RPM. Dont want to cause any problems on the track and I just dont have the time to fix it i.e. put in a pcv valve. We'll see though.

11. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

hahahahah.I have a few speed secrets waiting. You are gonna see my tailights!

just kidding, I am leaving all my speed parts at home in a pile.

Who else is driving a flathead powered hot rod to the drags?

12. NoSurf

NoSurf

I know Beemer is bringing his T coupe.

13. Where do you need it driven to and fro?

14. chicken

chicken
    from Kansas

I'm about half a state away in KS......but really I was just kiddin'. I like driving/racing the T so much that the Falcon would just sit there. Unless Jay started in with the trash talk of course,lol. I'll just pull a bank of plug wires off the Cadillac in the T and run him.

chicken

15. NoSurf

NoSurf

A "bank" ? You mean like seven? LMAO :) :D :)

I think the falcon vs coupe could be settled "locally".......;)

16. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Unfortunately, Roadburner1 won't be there at all. He does still have the T roadster for sale, though.

Malcolm

....Oh, and I definitely want to race Hot Rod Roadster (Gary) in his 2x4, 4-speed, built SBC, '64 full size Chevy Wagon.
    He just put 3.73s in it and I'm throwing 3.70s in my car tonight. I'm really hoping it will be a close match up, but he might have the advantage. We'll just see how good he can drive that 4-speed! :D

17. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Sounds like fun Schmalcolm, a classic ford verse chevy race, but when it's all done, in the infamous words of Dirty 31 " I'd rather lose a race shifting gears than win with an automatic " But I still think I'll win:D :D :D Gary

18. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Yeah, yeah... we'll see! :D
    I'll eventually take care of that missing pedal....

Malcolm

19. big otis

big otis
    from omaha, ne

malcolm, you'd better be careful, i hear gary's car is a "real race car." isn't your car a "driver?" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

you all better fear the staab crate special in the sh*t box. i want a piece of that altered turd from south o. that would be another classic race, a turd vs. a piece of sh*t. HAHAHAHAHA see you there boys!