Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to register? HRR/Bowling

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50mercfan, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Where do i go to register for the show-n-shine when i get to Bowling Green?

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Near one of the specator parking areas last time I was there. It was clearly marked.

3. thanks Denise, I thought you had to go to a hotel in town.

4. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

I think they closed registration May 29.
    They told me to pick up my stuff when I got to the track.You use to have to pick it up in town.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Pre-registration closed May 29th.
    On site registration use to be at this little white trailer just past one of the spectator parking areas, I think it was actually trailer parking.

For the GG event there they used a barn alittle past this trailer parking area which I think was kinda a better setup as it kept the other area moving more freely.

6. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

The trailer will probably be set up on the right, just before you get to the main gate. I'll be there tomorrow for a while, I'll post if its somewhere else! Everyone have a safe trip!!

7. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

Denise and OLD DRAGS is correct it is usually at the white trailer just before you get to the main gate on the right. But according to the schedule Thursday it is at the Holiday Inn Convention center (host Hotel) from 9am-4pm and Friday(8am-5pm)-Sat(8-10am). it will be at the track. I hope this helps.