Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to find two 1954 Buick project cars in Alberta. Save them well you can!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by telecustom, Jul 19, 2011.

1. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

Just thought I would toss this up, this isn't a for sale add but saying where to find two Buick's, in which I found at the Calgary pick and pull today.
    The first car (bright green) looks to have been a half complete restoration, the frame has been cleaned and looks in great shape same with the drive train and front suspension, new drums with complete brake lines, (no engine/trans). Body has welded patch floor, missing right front door (both four door cars), compete with front panels, hood and trunk.

The second car (sun dried yellow) is more complete then the other being it's factory assembled with engine, trans, gear box, rims, and rear axle. Body is compete with all doors and panels, also seats front and rear.

Both cars have all trim parts and extra door handles, master cylinder, and other parts in the cars. Major parts that are missing, Both front grills and all lights. Green car has new head lights in car.

I hope this helps anyone looking for this kind of project or parts. Knowing that this is the last stop before being crushed up. I would say they mite have four months left given how often they change there lot.

Any questions I could try to help, I don't know prices.

2. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

I think both cars have all the glass too.