Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where do the hotrodders hang out near Golden Colorado

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ReposGarage, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

We just recently got a cabin in coal creek canyon and i been thinkin bout driving one of cars up from Texas in the spring or summer for a few weeks, just curious to where everyone hangs out, etc. I hear there is something called a super cruise the first of every month somewhere.

2. ICEMAN-29

ICEMAN-29
    from colo.

Hey Repo go to Golden super cruise .com and check it out .It,s on the first saturday starting in may and run,s till november I don,t think you will forget it for a long time It,s on old golden road you won,t beleive the car,s I,ve been going for the last 3 year,s every month and I know I haven,t seen them all so don,t miss it when your here. Take care .ICEMAN-29

3. Colorado has a lot to offer. Pick-up a copy of the Scoop at the magizine rack, that's a good place to start. Also join the Colorado HAMBers under the community featur here.

ps. watch out for those CoalCreek people, they're a bunch of hillbilles up there.

4. newrider3

newrider3

Thought I'd post a heads up for any HAMBers planning to attend the Cruise in Golden this weekend, the Colorado School of Mines car show is also happening Saturday from 10 to 3...open to all comers just like the cruise so it's not a totally HAMB-friendly show, but it would be great to see some nice hot rods entered!

[​IMG]

5. cracker head

cracker head