Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Where can I find 2 ‘56 Ford side air deflectors

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by markoxpollo, Jul 1, 2019.

  1. markoxpollo
    Joined: Dec 28, 2014
    Posts: 25

    from Indiana

    I need two of these radiator side air deflection panels, or st least the curvey top part. See my current ones for reference.

    Attached Files:

  2. Might try Flat Top Bob, he has a 100 acre junk yard.He has helped me many times with needed rustfree parts. HRP
  3. '55 Ford will work also...

    Pretty typical rot, owners didn't flush this area when washing and dirt would collect there.
  4. markoxpollo likes this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.