Register now to get rid of these ads!

When is it truly over???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat Hack, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Truer words are rarely spoken. Everyone should strive to better themselves and the world around them on a daily bases.

2. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

You KNOW, eh?

That "marriage" had nothing to do with love at all...and nobody was happier than me when it was finally over!

You could float a battleship on what you THINK you know about me...but in reality, you'd be hard pressed to fill a thimble with any accurate facts...aside from what you get "through the grapevine" with all the usual twists and turns!

I appreciate that you try to throw personal "miss-information" about me out there on the internet, and I'm glad to have given you a target whenever you feel you've needed one...if such is my place, then so be it.

What are friends for anyway??? :rolleyes::D

3. dutched32

dutched32

Knock knock... Yes I'm here for the pitty party!

4. pitman

pitman

Hack,
    You are part of the damn genius collection of this place. If you are looking for inspiration...time will renew it.
    I've never seen Denise offer poor advice, maybe she's hit upon something? Who knows?
    For m'self, I had to sit out...twenty years, rather than burnout and have no passion left for the art. Times passes, and brings reason(s) and friends to build with and love doing it, again.
    One test for the "la femme" is to learn if she'd be interested... ah how do I say this? In lovely downtown...Detroit! Just kidding FH

5. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I feel like the guy in the Alka Seltzer commercial...I can't believe I read the whole thing...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. dutched32

dutched32

You Said It 3wlarry!! Get Over It !!

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.