Register now to get rid of these ads!

When are Calendar's shipping

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boones, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Planned to use a few of the ones I ordered at X-mas presents. Does anyone know when they are shipping out? Need to know if I need to look for alternate present since the presents need to get wrapped and sent via mail prior to the 19th...

Thanks

2. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Provided they arrive at Deinise's on time, we'll be shipping them Sat, Dec 13th.

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

They should ship out of here (Denver) tomorrow (Monday) for arrival at Denise's house on or about Thursday...hopefully she and her "party" should have them packaged up on Saturday and out the door on Monday...but she'll have to answer that part of it herself...providing she's reading this.
    R-

4. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I understood that Denise is only shipping the ones that were paid for by check or money order, what about those of us that used paypal, when are those going out and who is shipping those. Correct me if I am wrong please.

B [​IMG] B

5. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I paid via Paypal also... Thanks for the status..

6. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

yeah, we're al gonna get nice and drunk then start stuffin em in envelopes this saturday. sure hope they get to their destinations ok!! [​IMG] i'll try not to address too many with smart assed addresses like "Elvis Presley, Graceland" or "Eddie Munster, 1313 Mockingbird lane"!! [​IMG]!!! LOL..

...hope Denise does'nt kick me out before i get my fill of her cookies (the chocolate chip kind you PERVS!!!)...

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

BOB, you are being corrected. [​IMG] Me and my envelope stuffing posse will be hard at work addressing envelopes, stuffing them with calendars, adhearing postage, eating BBQ and chocolate chip cookies (hopefully not at the same time [​IMG] ), all on Sat the 13th for all those that have paid whether it was by check or pay pal. I will update the minute the calendars arrive at the Sheldon estate, and once again update the second they are dropped off at the post office.

8. Denise ...could you slip one of those cookies in my envelope?? [​IMG]
    Clark

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The cookie might not make it but how about if I seal your envelope with a cookie breath kiss instead? [​IMG]

10. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Thanks for the correction Denise. Looking forward to getting my calanders.

B [​IMG] B