Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods whats this 28 dodge worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evolution, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Evolution

Evolution
    from c

hi , rough idea on what this is worth? 28 dodge brothers, runs has had recent brake and electric work, every thing looks original apart from a re trim interior, has good tittle , thanks

Attached Files:

2. Can't help with a price but I can enlarge the photo for you. HRP

[​IMG]

1927graham likes this.
  3. The37Kid

The37Kid

They are a very well made car, but in todays market that Coupe would be in the 10-12 thousand dollar range IMO. Bob

4. I would agree with The37Kid if the body is actually good. Looks like a repaint on the body to me. Looks like the Fast Four series.

5. F&J

F&J

I'd like to see recent actual sales prices at "10 to 12k" :eek:

I have a friend in his 70s who has every body style Dodge made from late teens to 26, including the one his Dad bought new. He has maybe 15-20 of them, and says "nobody wants this old stuff anymore; can't drive safely on the roads,etc"

hate to see a guy make a bad move in this economy...what economy... :(

I think retail in my area: halfway between boston/nyc is maybe 5 to 6k

if I was still flipping cars, I would not spend more than 4k....and I'd be leary at that price

yes, there is always an odd sale where a guy sees an old antique car on the side of the road for sale, then pays way too much because he never priced antiques before, does a impulse buy, and thought the price was ok.

6. Hardly any from 1924 to 1930 on ebay but the few there are don't seem to be generating much interest.

7. Thanks Danny for helping him out!

8. Evolution

Evolution
    from c

thanks everyone