Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's the strangest car you've ever lusted after??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nik, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terryr

terryr
    from earth

Various AMCs over the years. Never bought one yet.

When I was a kid a dark blue car always rumbled by the house. Never knew what it was. Some sort of merc about 1960. looked cool though.

2. DougHH

DougHH

Heinkel Tourist

Like this:

[​IMG]

well i got one and i cut and shut all the body work over a honda CH250. Then i lost interest after riding it for a year and flipped it. (the above was not mine, just an example)

Now i am interested in getting a round nose mini, giving it a roof chop and louvre the hell out of the hood / bonnet, frenched headlights, white interior, red flake paint.

3. Olds Tinman

Olds Tinman
    from W.N.Y

Mine was and is a 1976 Impala 2 door It was my mother first brand new car.I took it out of the garage when it was in storage and killed it on a tree. Would like to get her one so I could have Christmas back It's been 20 YEARS MA

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

There are so many that I can't count! For no resonable reason, I have always been addicted to Ford falcons... The flock currently numbers three around here. And not just recently since they have become "old" cars, I have had one of mine since high school almost thirty years ago! Then there is the borderline obsession with early to mid sixties Honda motorcycles. Four of those around at the moment... Had a '63 International scout that I miss dearly. 'Course I too have always wanted an Isetta or a Meshershmidt, or possibly a fiat 600 with a huge VW motor in the tail... There is no end to the madness!

5. henryj429

henryj429

Shark-nosed Graham. I found one for a nice price, but my wife wouldn't let me buy it because it was "too ugly". I ended up with a Lincoln Zephyr instead.

6. 51NINETYEIGHT

51NINETYEIGHT
    BANNED

Poor guy! lol

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

Drama and namecalling Deleted off this Thread...

Infractions & Ban handed out.

This Thread is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.