Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's the difference?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ghost of ElMirage, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

So I bought a copy of "How to build a traditional Hot Rod" by Bishop and Tardel but the lady at the book store told me that there is also a revised edition by Bishop and some other guy(forget his name now) so whats the difference. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. They went back and corrected some of the mistakes that were in the first printing. I think the changes have been discussed on here, if you search long enough you might find it.

3. I don't know what's in any other version than the one I have.
    There's some pictures 1/2 repeated and some commentary about changes made to the roadster well after the completion. I have no idea which version it is, But it has some bad editing/proofreading..

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's well worth having in a guys reference collection. i haven't seen anything on a revised edition.

Still building a traditional hot rod is somewhat like my mom does her cooking. Start out with the recipe out of a good cook book and add or delete some things along the way and it usually turns out great.