Register now to get rid of these ads!

whats it worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jbirds51, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Jbirds51

Jbirds51
    from Sac ca

Hello HAMBers..i was wondering...whats an all metal 32 3 window ford worth if it has the doors and trunklid and dash? I understand that the 3 windows are pretty rare.Im lookin at 1 for 5500 but its been cut into 5 pieces and poorly gas welded back together..the welds are grindable tho...Any help would be appreciated..i wanna know if im gettin a deal or not..

2. mr.midnite

mr.midnite

buy it, if not please PM me the number so I can

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'd like the second PM if midnite takes a pass. [​IMG]

4. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

You could probably cut it back into the 5 pieces and sell each for that...

5. Hell buy it and Ill give you that back for the doors. It sounds like a great deal take it or some one will and you will never have the chance for another one. Or if you wantbuy it and Ill trade my 27 rpu for it and some change if you like them better. There is a photo of the RPU in another post so just search for my name and it will save Ryan bandwith or what ever cost there is on photos. Or PM me Useless

6. Jbirds51

Jbirds51
    from Sac ca

ok i bought it..ill take pictures..im lookin to make 5 to 10 percent on this body..christmas money..im not tryin to get rich...Im pretty sure this would make someone really happy.