Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats going on in/around LA, CA and Midvale, UT late this May?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by indestructableforce, Feb 8, 2013.

1. My family and I are taking a vacation this summer and we've finally decided to go Route 66 and see some of the big attractions across the way. :D We will be staying in LA sometime around May 24-26 or so. Are there any good shows or car museums to go to around that time? I'd be more than happy to travel around in that general area to see some good stuff. I'm going to see my cousin in Midvale, Utah probably the 29th or 30th or so, anything going on there then?

2. You can always check my Events page to see what's happening in Southern California!

Should be a lot of shows that weekend - keep checking, new info comes in most every day!

3. Utahvette

Utahvette

4. daddio211

daddio211

When you pass through Southwest Utah take a look here: www.rodsandrebels.com. I haven't updated the calendar recently but will in the next few weeks.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

5. Thanks Guys, looks like there's gonna be some good shows to go to.