Register now to get rid of these ads!

What would you do? (pic)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flynn's_57, Feb 26, 2012.

1. 60 ford

60 ford

I would drag it out and fix it, I've been looking for one.

2. Actually considering location and time spent in such it could have a whole slew of spyders(sic) in it. :D

Tell you what I would do before I evern tried to figure out what I wanted to build from it, I would drag it out of there and walk around it a few times, then sleep a bit and walk around it again.

Now I know you are from Nor cal and think that the rest of us is srupid, but you coulda spelt slough and some of us jus mighta figured out what you was a talkin' about.

3. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I'd be all over that like white on rice!
    Go get it!

4. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

Its a 40 - 41 front clip if the hood has V8 stamped in it its a 40

5. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Hell it's hard to find a decent cab sometimes but for FREE I would get a bed , frame and leave the front end off . Drop it low with big skinnies on the back and have some fun . Would make a great hotrod !
    That would be my thought .

Retro Jim

6. It'll take some work, but I'd do it. Even if your family has no inclination to this obsession, the real question is DO YOU have the desire to make something out of it? It will be time consuming and expensive, and shitloads of fun.

7. You are from northern California and so am I .... I just tri-angulated your last cell phone transmission (tranny for those that cant spell) I know where it is located and I am going to snatch that big twuck cab out of that swale ... errr, slough .... while you are dicking around trying to get a rescue crew together ... l8r.

8. Flynn's_57

Flynn's_57
    from Nor*Cal

Sam, So-Cal misses you.

9. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

It would already be in my garage.

10. Pull that sucker out!

11. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Another English teacher.:rolleyes:

12. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Yup, south Oregon/northern California = BLACK WIDOWS!!!! Ahhhhhh! Run in terror, RUN IN TERROR!!:eek: