Register now to get rid of these ads!

What to do in Bozeman Montana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bb1970, Jun 29, 2011.

1. bb1970

bb1970

Hey all, I'm heading to Bozeman July 7,8,9 (Thurs, Fri., & Sat.). Anything car related going on??????? Thanks, Bill

2. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Try not to drink too much of the low alcohol beer. It hurts a lot coming back up through your nose.
    College town, there's a few bars. Sort of straight laced compared to this den of sin I am from.
    Got face slapped, twice.
    So I went to Reno instead. I don't think any one will slap your face in Reno.
    Good luck, enjoy the clean air.

3. pinman 39

pinman 39

Chase down the guy in the primered hemi powered 34 5 window he runs all over town.
    There is a body shop on main street he has a pretty good idea of what happening around town .If you like music check out the ZEBRA club .Take a ride up to the Ski hill just north of town great veiw .Bozeman is a college town with a cool vibe .Main st is loaded with touristy shops. I like Bozeman the scenery is Great .Drive 90 miles to West Yellowstone .
    Have fun.

4. bb1970

bb1970

Thanks pinman. Last time we went to West Yellowstone. I'll stop at the body shop. I might look at Hemmings online and see what's up.

5. neatoldclassics

neatoldclassics
    from Montana

Just got back from Bozeman a couple minutes ago. 100 or so cars, my buddy won a trophy for his 1934 repop coupe. Show was over by staples and Albertson's on north 19th.

6. bb1970

bb1970

Too bad I left Bozeman at 6am this morn.