Register now to get rid of these ads!

what s10 frame for a 39 ford 2 door sedan?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by panheadmark, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhumphries

redhumphries

wait until you have to buy the 248 dollar front wheel bearings yes that is per side

2. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

Guys,
    Your advice makes sense but PHMark is 45 miles South of me. There are no frames that *pop up* here. Haven't in decades. I even posted about the only '28 frame I ever found(and need),,the nutjob wants $2000.oo for it. So I'll have to do without it and use a Mazda frame now.
    We have nothing here but yahoos. He's lucky to have found what he did. In order to get an original frame He'll have to drive out of state and probably across many more. The idiots here crushed all that stuff when metal hit $10.oo a hundred. I even saw 2 nice late 60's Mustang bodies get crushed.
    PHMark if you need help I can help you. I've just welded smooth a '46 Dodge firewall and will need help when I chop it.The real Car guys here are in the nursing home or headed for one.
    Sorry I sound like a downer.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

This is a traditional hot rod forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.