Register now to get rid of these ads!

What is your contribution to the HAMB...Part II

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hatch, Sep 4, 2003.

1. hatch

hatch
    from house

Now that I've got your attention....WE need a new auction to benefit the HAMB....who has a valuable collectable (piece o crap) that they can donate to auction???? It could be neat ol junk or something usable on a hotrod build. The latest auctions were great...lets keep it going. I know someone has something that they are hoarding and will never use....could be a spare mismatched lancer hubcap or a chrome plated 97....gotta be something cool layin around the ranch you really don't need.....anybody got any ideas????....c'mon step right up...don't be shy...everyones a winner....!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Hey Hatch,how about a piece of art?I'll print it,drymount it and donate it....lemme see if I can post the image I'm think'in about.........

3. hatch

hatch
    from house

Artwork would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

4. Germ

Germ

how about my old BONG? "OL SMOKEY"(tm) I made him out of one of those plastic "ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT forest FIRES" statues from the 80's.. the kind that are about 3 feet tall, that they use to bring along with the forest rangers to local schools to inform children the facts on preventing forest fires?

You can chamber about a half 1/8th of bud and pass around to friends, it has 2 carbs,,,

it rules,,,

5. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

Germ- I'll start it off at $20...

Ruler..!!

6. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

O.K. Hatch you choose....(If any) I can re- letter and stripe'em and print
    roughly 13"-19"

Attached Files:

7. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

or this.......

Attached Files:

8. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

maybe this.....

Attached Files:

9. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

If ya think these suck.ya aint gonna hurt my feelings......Iwork in fucking advertising

10. plan9

plan9

wow brush, awesome work man!! right nice of you to offer them up for auction too [​IMG]

11. ok - pictures rock - but sound would be much better

i have some good tapes of my ride choppin

how do you post them - that is my contribution [​IMG]

12. They don't suck. At all.

13. Hey Brush, i'm all over that second pic of the girl w/ the slicks...i'll bid on that one!!!!! Put it up!!!

14. hatch

hatch
    from house

Brush...I agree...the one with the chick looks like my favorite, but it's up to you. You could put all three up and the high bidder gets to pick their favorite. I like em all.

You can start a new topic for the auction in the typical fashion...."Hamb art auction" for a topic would get it started.

BITCHIN art!!!!!!!

15. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

That's all great but I have to ask, who in the hell has a chrome 97 just laying around they don't need? Because I NEED it. [​IMG]

16. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

O.K. ....Tomorrow I'll post Trophy girl ,all slicked up fer auction and dedicated to the HAMB......I'll stripe her, letter it and get it mounted(no pun intended)
    Hatch,send me a PM, so I can get this started correctly......All proceeds to the HAMB.

17. hatch

hatch
    from house

Brush...VERY cool!!!! PM sent.

If anybody else has something to put up for bid, we can start these auctions all nite long!!!!...bandwidth costs money I hear [​IMG]

18. Anderson

Anderson

I was gonna auction a '32 Ford model I just finished, it's badass, but would fall apart in shipping so I'm gonna finish one of the customs i'm working on and auction it off.