Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical What Headlights are These?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by MannyK, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Simple question. What are they? I think they are Packards, but what year?
    I wasn't quite sure where to post this... hope here is good.

[​IMG]

2. Look like 1937 Packards. HRP

3. I searched 37 Packards. they have the same shape, but they dont have the eyebrow looking piece at the front. is that a add on?

4. the main reason i like them is because of the eyebrow like part.

5. Could that be a 55 Cadillac eyebrow.

6. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

HRP is correct.. 1937 small Packard headlights.. That was my old sedan and the headlights didn't have any rings and I added those.. They are after market rings from the 50's.. That was awhile ago, sorta my RR phase.. That sedan is now in the Netherlands...

7. Thanks! I love the look of those lights! especially the eyebrow part. It would be hell to find a pair of those headlights and a pair of rings like that. Do you know what brand the rings were?

Im kinda getting tired of seeing the same old King Bees and Guide headlights...

8. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

I don't know the brand but were fairly popular in the 40's and 50's and I have seen them for sale at both swap meets and eBay...

9. ^^ Thanks! Ill look for some!^^

Does anybody know if Framedragger here on the HAMb is still making E and J headlights? I clicked on the website in his description and got a freaky japanese website...

10. The e and j lights are like 1000 dollars. So if anybody has been in contact with him ask if he still makes them