Mig welding overhead on a trailer in a fab shop that I worked at. I was sitting down on a steel folding chair going to town when a molten piece of metal dropped, hit the chair, rolled down to the fruit bowl, and decided to stop right by my butthole. Sounded like a 10 year girl screaming when that happened. My buddy that was working at the same place at the time was welding and had a piece of molten slag go through his boot, and burned completely through the webbing of his pinky toe. That was the worst looking shit I have ever seen.