Register now to get rid of these ads!

What Does Your H.A.M.B. ID Mean?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RagtopBuick66, May 18, 2012.

1. King Karl

King Karl
    from N.C.

I spent over an hour trying to find a screen name with Carl in it that wasn't being used. I tried spelling it with a K and settled on this.
    It sort of makes me out to be a pretentious prick but I'm really not that way at all.
    A prick maybe but pretentious, never.

2. mine is self explanatory ,i think and it means im pretty much straight to the point and wasnt tryin to come up with something cute

but reading some of these responces i think i could of come up with something more personnel and descriptive

but then again it takes me along time to get comfortable enough to get personnel

3. We hired a new hotshot salesman and the first time he saw me he looked at my looooooooong hair, full beard, granny glasses and Hatfield/MCoy hat and just said, "Rocky mountain high" after the [then] popular John Denver song.....they all began calling me Rocky and it stuck. Been Rocky ever since. That was 1971

4. Ruggie

Ruggie

My last name is Rugg,been called Ruggie all my life.

5. My current project, its been a dream of mine for years and its now coming to reality.

6. looking at your Avatar , I'm wondering if some of us are allowed to call you TNT ?

;)