Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do you want for your car when you are gone?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BBBad2dabone, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Jay (sixgunner) gets my car, he knows that already. Marc (Stickylifter) gets the seats. :) They can fight over the contents of the garage. Dad/Mom gets the Cougar and the Lincoln. Done. Sell everything else worth a shit (which ain't much) and split it up among the fam. The house will probably go into foreclosure since I have a 25 year mortgage and am 6 years into it.

Not morbid...just forward thinking. We aren't around forever.

2. When i'm gone, i'm gone. So it don't really matter to me if it's NOT ME enjoying the car. I just as soon it be turned to dust and i'm the last one who drove it. "IF" i have a traditional Lowrider in my stable when i die, i want my long time buddy Ray to get it. We met in the early 70's and remained good friends through a LOT of shit

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

lol!!thats fuckin funny shit right there man!!!!!:D :D
    my 70 amx went to me and it will go to my son...my 53 will have died way before me [i hope] but if not, itll go to my lil girl...the wife gets the bills and my work van!!!!!;) ohh and my 30 coupe...thats what will kill me, so it gos in a firey blast!

4. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

i dont know, but im going to haunt the hell out of it!

5. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

I remember that one. As I recall she was buried in a negligee in her red sports car.

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

yep...thats how im goin out!!!!:eek: :p

7. I'm not so sure I really wanna go:( , but if I must...
    I don't have a wife or kids yet, I'm an only child and my mom wouldn't know what to do with it and I wouldn't leave it to and of the rest of my family...:confused:

Now providing I didn't burn to cinders in it haulin ass in the 1340 or evading hi-speed pursuit...I suppose I'll just have it crushed and put back in the ravine where I found it:D ...sounds greedy I know, but I don't want it goin to some "shitter":eek:
    ...If it manages to make it back to the street against my wishes...I'll haunt it and drive all the new owners to horrific deaths...:cool:

8. Terry

Terry

Mine will go to my son. But I don't think there will be much use. By the time most of us are gone the laws of the land will be such that most of our cherished rides won't be allowed on the street.