Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest What are your plans for Fathers Day?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Spent the day at home with Dad, my wife, daugthers, and the grandkids. It doesn't get any better than that! Photo of our gang, but it was taken last Dec. Hope everyone had a great { Fathers Day } 590.jpg

hotrodjack33 and jnaki like this.
  2. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Fathers Day ploy....FAIL

But we did New York Strips, potatoes and corn on the grill...was almost as good as...

chevy57dude likes this.
  3. RT468

RT468

I'll sum mine up as Fathers Day Weekend. Friday hit Carlisle with my youngest and had my father come along. 3 generations of the family men together all day looking at parts and talking nonsense. Loaded up a bag of small parts to take but didn't realize 4 97 carbs,a couple of Mallory flat caps and a Spalding Grant parts distributor would weigh just short of what felt like a metric ton. Ended up a little too worn out from all the walking to stop by Gettysburg on the way back as planned. Decided instead to go back out Saturday with just the son since his mother and sister had a tournament elsewhere. So the boy child and I had more "man" time as it's called around the house. Spent Saturday and most of Sunday in town checking stuff out and hitting the hotel pool,which was empty so it was nice to not have "social distancing" rules to consider. Sunday afternoon came home to the in-laws for dinner with the kids and extended family. A pleasant 3 day weekend overall whether or not it happened to be Father Day.

bobss396 and chevy57dude like this.