Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage WHAT ABOUT ME?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by els, Nov 27, 2017.

1. els

els

This morning got up ready for another day, Playing with HARLEY Bike, Or playing with the 1962 Corvette race car, or playing with the parade car getting it ready for Christmas parade next week. The cool morning is clear and crisp. the garage warm and toasty. Coffee is hot and birds are already chirping. So far it is a great day. BUT, I am totally BUTTHURT at one thing. Not only did I not get a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from my wife today, or a call from my kids, or from my grandkids, I was excited for the "B-DAY" but when I opened up my H.A.M.B. page today, I didn't even see my avatar on the list of birthdays today. I can handle the wife and kids about this concern. But when I get on the H.A.M.B, and don't see my birthday posted, I feel shitty. LOL. I AM OK, If I had feelings they would be hurt. This is a funny way to let all my H.A.M.B buds know, YES, ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

2. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    The birthday list only shows the first 20 alphabetically/numerically, so unless your screen name starts with a real low number or letter it won't show up....

loudbang, els and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. I just went back and looked and #20 was "edgeabilly" so you were that close!

loudbang, els and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. Everyone is trying to do you a favor by not reminding you how old your getting...:D

Budget36, Stogy, dwollam and 7 others like this.

5. oldolds

oldolds

6. Its NOT your birthday.....you have dementia....

Texas57, Budget36, catdad49 and 5 others like this.
  7. Well I hope you don't take this wrong but . . . wait for it . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I have been on the floor since about 4:30, I may nap then my day is nothing but assholes and elbows, so enjoy yours the best that you can and relax. The day is still young.

loudbang and els like this.
  8. I just checked the obituaries. You're not listed there either. So happy birthday!

9. Does this mean we get cake?

pitman, partsdawg, dwollam and 3 others like this.
  10. I'm sure the wife is saving the big birthday surprise for later.;).........Meanwhile enjoy this cake....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:eek: 100_0594.jpg

11. Happy Birthday!

No obituary!!! That's FUNNY!!!

els and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. slowmotion

slowmotion

By golly I won't forget next year, my youngest turns 25 today! Have a great one, els!

els and loudbang like this.
  13. BJR

BJR

Here's to another year above room temperature! Happy Birthday man.

14. Hey Els! Happy Friggin' Birthday! :)o_O

Bruce Fischer, els and loudbang like this.
  15. brady1929

brady1929

You live in a beautiful area. Happy Birthday!

16. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

This reminds me of the boss who had the good looking secretary. Same thing happened to him, wife and kids said nothing about his birthday. He arrived at work feeling down. At 5 o'clock as he was closing the office, his secretary asked if he would like to come by her place. He thought maybe this day will turn out okay after all. At her house, the secretary told him to get comfortable on the couch while she changed her clothes. "This is getting even better" he thought to himself as he began undressing. He was sitting on the couch completely naked when the secretary came back into the room, carrying a Birthday Cake and followed by his wife, kids and many friends singing Happy Birthday.... Keep your clothes on and enjoy the rest of YOUR day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

jrlphx, Bruce Fischer, slim38 and 8 others like this.
  17. Here’s to another year on the green side of the grass!
    Happy b day

Bruce Fischer, dwollam, els and 2 others like this.
  18. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

Well hells bells els.........Happy B Day and many more!

els, Thor1 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  19. If you really want reminded, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

20. trollst

trollst

Jesus.....glad my life isn't as tough as yours, happy birthday.

21. Happy Birthday/self promotion threads work.

Note to self : Christmas thread for Kidcampbell71 starts tomorrow. :)

Stogy, dwollam, themoose and 4 others like this.
  22. loudbang

loudbang

Whew lot of important stuff today and then the worst news of all a forgotten birthday :). Count yourself lucky you can still read the HAMB. Maybe if you walked around the house in your birthday suit the wife would have taken the hint. :eek:

Bruce Fischer, Stogy, dwollam and 2 others like this.
  23. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Birfday els! Yeah, that's right...I said birfday...

24. Latigo

Latigo

Happy Birthday and many more!

25. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I felt so bad for b'day boy I went and had a piece of pie...

26. belair

belair

Yer present's in the mail. Go outside and wait for the mailman. Happy birthday.

27. 58? your still a young'un...at least that is what I tell myself at the tender age of 60... Happy Birthday

28. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

I would feel sorry for you BUT...... My last birthday I woke up with no electric which means no water,no heat ,no TV ,no internet ,on and on. Drug my generator out of the out building, stepped in dog shit from the neighbors damn dog, dicked with the generator to get it going and hooked up, ran 8 seconds and the electric came back on. Went in the house and took off my shoes and the wifes cat puked on them. I said to hell with it, I'm going to fire up the old Buick and treat my self to a good lunch and a couple beers. had to move three OT vehicles to get the Buick out. Buick had dead battery, jumped it, dropped my new jumper box and broke it. Got to the end of the driveway and brake pedal went to the floor. Backed up to the garage and shut it off, opened the door to push Buick inside so i didn't hit anything, fell and busted my bad knee. Really pissed about this time so I went in the house, told the Mrs. to not say a danm word to me, turned on the TV, it buzzed, popped and went blank, had it one year and two weeks. Screwed again!! Sit in my chair the rest of the day, except to go to crapper as I had also come up with what my Granny called the "trotts" About 6pm my son-in-law called and wanted to borrow my truck cause he had blown his up doing burnouts, but he would be real careful with mine...UH let me think....... hell no!! And it got worse from there. I went to bed about midnight, my wife comes in and says the kids had called her to ask what day my birthday was as they thought it was sometime this month, she said she would check and let them know but forgot to.
    I don't blame you for being upset that no one wished you happy birthday, you will never know how bad I feel for you!! I will mark your special day down so I never forget it again to protect your tender feelings! Have a HAPPY!!!!

29. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Quit whining , go crack a beer and yes this is a joke:rolleyes::):)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Bruce Fischer, loudbang and els like this.
  30. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon