Register now to get rid of these ads!

West Chicago Land

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jason of Oakland, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Jason of Oakland

Jason of Oakland

Wanted to know if there are any fellow Hambers' that would let me hook a vintage tach up to there 8 cylinder motor and make sure it works. Bought it off ebay and seller said it was in excellent shape but looks like the cup screw was over tighteded and broke the circuit board.

I currently live in Naperville and will not be back in Oakland for another 6 months or so. Basically, I have no car to test it on. Looking for someone that lives within 15-20 minutes. I am trying to decide whether to keep it or send it back. Should only take a few minutes to test.

Thanks

2. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Welcome to the HAMB. The picture you posted has you standing by a man I truly admire. Gene Winfield. Nicest guy you could ever meet. One of my favorite people. You will probably not get any responce here. Not many people look in this forum. You need to go to the Hokey Ass Message Board and post your question. I'm sure you will get a responce there. Thanks, BOBBY FORD