Register now to get rid of these ads!

We're home!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Pretty neat when the coolant matches the paint!

Don't count on the cyanoacrylate to be a permanent fix, but you probably knew that.

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Asuza ave. north of I-10. It has our traditional saturday evening meal during Roadster show for over twenty years now.... Sure miss the busty bar maids in the low cut dresses though! Damn political correction again!

3. WOW!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you and your bear have been going there for over 20 years now.

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Wish I could do computer art Ron just so I could paint you a nice picture of a middle finger!!! Damn gingers.....

5. JustplainJ

JustplainJ
    from so.cal.

you guy's couldn't have been to worried about the rad. repair......
    you passed me on freeway in banning and I was doing 75mph!
    I could tell by the work done on that truck you guy's would make it home.

6. But my speedo said I was only going 50!

:)

It's still holding, I'm going to have to keep some of that stuff in the tool kit for future repairs.

7. We saw your truck at the hotel, we never did get to say hello. Glad you guys made it home safe.

-mike

8. Fenders

Fenders

Well if it didn't break down then you weren't driving a Hot Rod.

Glad you made it back OK.

9. Thanks, saw your car also. Enjoying your thread too.

Thanks, my junk is usually the reliable and mobile fuel filling station and parts chaser on road trips. My last two have been the most troublesome, fuel pump issues and now the radiator. It's just showing it's age.

:cool:

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Definitely noticed your car around the hotel but as you said, we never crossed paths... I'm a thirty year recovering '39 deluxe owner (day by day!) so a good '40 always gets me. And yours sir is one of the good ones!

Steve's truck has served as mobil tanker on several long distance runs for those of us with smaller capacity tanks! It's amazing how fast a performance injection pump will fill a water bottle (found on the side of the road) for fuel transfer... Just a damn good thing we have never tried to work out in flight filling! HHHHMMMMM...

11. jerry

jerry

At least I didn't have an adventure this trip!

Glad you guys didn't have anymore probs.

jerry