Register now to get rid of these ads!

Weesner, Norwell, Tidwell, Fritz, DoRr, Makoto and more... "The Art Of Speed" Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by onearmbandit, Feb 16, 2011.

1. onearmbandit

onearmbandit

***My Show is Almost here!!!!!!

"The Art of Speed" Hot Rod & Kustom Kulture Art Show

*Friday, March 4 at 6:00pm - March 31 at 6:00pm
*MAC Gallery 650 Main St Middletown, CT
*Presented by Hot Rod Revival & **Roads to Ruin**

*Featuring the Art of:Keith Weesner, Makoto(Japan), James Owens, Ghost(Japan), Tom Fritz, Mr. G (Japan), Doug Dorr, Jeff Norwell, Dwayne Vance,Max Grundy, Big Toe, Dan Burns, Ryzart, Candy, Jeral Tidwell, Tick One, Charlie "One Arm Bandit" Decker, Scott Fisk, Michael Ulman, Bernie Ramirez, Jeremy Lee, Mark "General Gow" Phelan, Jonathan Bradstreet, HotRod Jen, Chuck Vranas, April May Photography,Jeremy "Relic" Pederson, Greg "Von Poot" Vaughn, J Adametz, Clare Jordan, Walt Scaden, Harley Carrara, Grumpy and more...

*UNABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE OPENING(S)? - for those that would like to purchase art from these amazing artists ... YOU WILL STILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW AND PURCHASE ART FROM THIS EVENT Throughout the month at the gallery or on www.hotrodrevival.com. Art that has not already been sold will be available for online purchase beginning the week following the opening.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

I'm gonna bump this up for the morning crew. To my knowledge this is the first of it's kind art show in CT. Please come out and support the show. We want to make this a yearly event.

3. Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed
    from USA

I'm making plans as we speak, fellas! Hope to be there!!

4. sololobo

sololobo

Holy cowski! Art overload, how cool. I hope this is well attended and you all have a great time. A little to far to make this one, but would if I could. ~sololobo~

5. DtroitDinosaur

DtroitDinosaur

Wish I could be there in person. Maybe the next one. Thanks for including me Charlie.

6. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey next time you guys have one of these I would lobe to send some work your way

7. april may

april may

Bump! Look forward to seeing the coverage, wish I could be there. With a lineup like that, it no doubt will be a success. :D

8. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Please post pics as the art comes in. Would LOVE to see it.

9. onedge

onedge

Yes good luck fellas, sounds really something else. Headlines sound great!

10. Charlie: That is an impressive line up.

11. metal man

metal man

I wish that show was coming to Columbus!That would be worth closing the shop early for.

12. ABBoston

ABBoston
    from Boston

Can't wait to see this show!