1948 Playboy: Production was started in the former Chevrolet Plant No. 1 on Kenmore Avenue by the Playboy Motor Car Corp. amid plans to build 100,000 cars a year and expand the line to include a station wagon and two sedans. Only 97 were ever produced before the company was forced into bankruptcy. Here are two [SIZE=+3]original factory photographs[/SIZE]. One photo is in bad condition but is still a treasure.