Register now to get rid of these ads!

Way of car topic: Today I graduate from RN school!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60widewhitez, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Congratulations,you have proved that with dedication and hard work you can fulfill your dream,,my hats off to you.:) HRP

2. thehazguy

thehazguy

Congrats, lots of hard work and no time for yourself. Great accomplishment. My wife and my daughter are RN's. Can't get away with anything.

3. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Congratulations - there are four RNs, an LPN, and 2 MDs in my family (incl nieces, nephews and in-laws). I know how much work and dedication it takes to get there.

4. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Having been a customer of Cardiac ICU, I say congratulations!

I had constrictive pericarditis and they did a pericardial strip, that was 24 years ago.

5. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good for you. My mother and wife are both nurses so I understand the need and struggle in school. Congratulations.

6. seatex

seatex

Good on you for seeing it thru! Now go get those toys, STAT! (btw, wtf DOES that stand for, anyway???)

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Congrats on a job well done. My daughter is in physical therapy and college and a Masters was a struggle but she couldn't be happier with her career choice.

Frank

8. swissmike

swissmike

The nurses did a strip for you? Some guys have all the luck...;-)