Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Viva Las Vargas? The Pin-ups, Hop ups & Dressed ups of Vegas!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toptinman, May 1, 2011.

1. Kerry67

Kerry67

Say what ya want....This freak show is nothing but fun. You put to much concern into what someone looks like apparently. If you give some of the "freaks" a chance, you would find that they are really cool and probably nto a lot of the same things you are......I can't wait for next years freak show.

2. BaznJosh

BaznJosh

I'd rather be a freak than a clone.....
    VLV is always a great FUN weekend!!

3. Toptinman

Toptinman

That's fine if that what you're into but, for me, I rarely sit down unless I borrow an available chair while visiting with a group of friends for a while. Usually I'm too busy taking in the whole show, seeing all that there is to see, rather than babysitting my car all day. I've seen MY car before. It's everything else at a show that I want to see! :D

I do want to thank you for taking the time to read this thread and I hope that you enjoyed the pics. Years from now when remembering this show, I wanted to have pictures that reminded me of all of the show, not just a bunch of car pictures. That's why I took such a wide range of pics. And that's what I wanted to share with everyone.

4. Toptinman

Toptinman

Well said, Bazn, I like that! And good luck on finding that Buick grill to go with your car.

5. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

I wasnt talking about the people.. I didnt see any freaky people in the pictures, some guys dressed in drag, but not so much freaks...

Congratulations.