Register now to get rid of these ads!

virtual enlightenment

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by stepsideclyde, Mar 15, 2006.

1. stepsideclyde

stepsideclyde

Hey, I'm Tim, live in the coastal town of Blue Hill, Maine. Work for a small construction company in their maintenance dept. No projects of note yet, but I have been lurking at this site for a couple of months. One of my bosses won a 61 lesabre 4 door hardtop a couple of years ago in a card game and had it towed to our yard. Man, I loved the lines of that car, so I did a web search and one of the hits was the HAMB. Well, to be truthfull, I thought, another small block chevy, fiberglass body site,(not that there is anything wrong with that). But what did I find? Olds power, Pontiacs, old Hemis, even inline sixs! A whole new world has opened. Enlightenment! Like minded souls. Very impressed with the craftsmanship, and engineering on this site. This has more info than any magazine and can't wait to use the forum to its fullest extent
    Thanx, Tim

2. lgh1157

lgh1157

Welcome to the HAMB

Have fun

L