Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Vintage Wheel Works

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slick111, Mar 26, 2022.

1. I guess Coker tire has bought Vintage wheel works their web site leads to Coker doesn't list any specs and can't order any wheels what's up .

2. Do you mean Wheels Vintique?

3. wheels.PNG Wheels Vintique on the web at https://www.wheelvintiques.com/

AND

What happened to vintage wheels?

On January 8, the Coker Group announced its purchase of wheel manufacturers Vintage Wheel Works and PS Engineering, broadening its offerings to the restoration marketplace. Each of the two wheel companies has its own specialty.Jan 18, 2019.

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I just talked to the owner of Vintage Wheels US a couple weeks ago about ordering wheels. He said here was some confusion between him and Vintage Wheel Works being bought out by Coker. It was not his company.

5. I’m glad to hear that. Vintage Wheels US in San Diego has quality stuff. I have a set of their pin drive knock offs on my roadster.

6. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

The wheels on my roadster were made by Phil Schmidt.
    RIP P.S. Engineering.

Just Gary likes this.
  7. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Try Wheel Smith in Corona, CA

8. Glad I got my 16 inch V- 40s from Phil when I did Coker says gone forever American Racing does offer a some what copy in 15 and 17 x 7 only any one running the Americans ? Pictures here are DSCN1166.JPG my 16 X 7 V-40

9. ^^This^^ These folks are great. And the turn around is short!