Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage style race decals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rattlesnakehoey, Feb 9, 2010.

1. rattlesnakehoey

rattlesnakehoey
    from Australia

Can some of you fellow hambers hook me up with a 'reputable' seller of 'quality' vintage style race / hot rod decals? thanx.

2. MCINK

MCINK
    from EASTRIVER

anything particular you are looking for?

3. olskoolspeed

olskoolspeed
    from Ohio

Do a "decals" search on the HAMB classifieds (misc. for sale). Plenty of 'em there.

4. Muttley

Muttley

Click the link below to see the decals I have for sale.

5. ^^^^^^^Muttley is your man. I have bought from him several times, and never been disappointed. Quick turn around also.:)

6. rattlesnakehoey

rattlesnakehoey
    from Australia

Thanx fellas, I appreciate your help.

7. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Try Nostalgic Racing Decals for both water transfer and peel and stick style decals.

I have hundreds of them listed on the web site and I also do all the vector graphic art work for many car restorations shops when they cannot find any originals for old Indy cars, stock cars and others from the 40's and 50's.

If you need something and cannot find it let me know because I have about 4,000 thousand old decals but I only list the most popular ones on the web site.

Jimbo