Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage shots from days gone by!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dog427435, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1934coupe

1934coupe

On a lighter note and keeping in the season. Me and the NYC Macy's Santa in 1952, I was almost 3.

Pat

Attached Files:

2. RPL

RPL

Been following the pictures and really enjoy what everyone has posted. Not sure what caused Southurn to be banned but I do miss the variety that he brought.

Belong to a number of sites and watching people get out of control is no fun. I do hope that this thread continues because it has become part of my daily routine.

Thank each and even one who have contributed. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3. Skrape

Skrape
    from Illinois

Young lady in one of the 25 Fords Free forgot to look in front of her. I trust they were going slow!

4. [[​IMG][/QUOTE]
    I'm a car guy, of course, but sometimes I would rather not have them clogging up the scene like this. I know it can't be helped in most cases. Just my 2 cents.

5. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

LaFrenz and Seufferlein Hudson Iowa (small town by Waterloo)
    Anybody know the brand of car?
    [​IMG]
    It appears the building is still there? 117 Eldora RD in Hudson It is now a dental office.

6. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Hot Dr. Pepper was mentioned in the movie "Blast from the past" and I thought it was just made up for the movie. Has anyone ever tried hot Dr. Pepper and how was it?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  7. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

Yes...

:cool:

8. AJ Sheer

AJ Sheer

Tony Brancato and Tony Trombino, known as the "Two Tony's", were found shot to death in the front seat of an abandoned car in Los Angeles. Both Brancato and Trombino had been identified robbing a syndicate-controlled Nevada hotel. 1951.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Mr Mayo

Mr Mayo
    from Huff, ND

I have never had hot Dr. Pepper, but I remember the ads from when I was a kid. It seems to me I read that when they switched over from sugar to high-fructose corn syrup it tasted funny when heated, so they quit promoting it hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.