Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage lights and ignition parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Snot Rocket, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Snot Rocket

Snot Rocket

I have a couple of boxes, one full of small light bulbs that look to be from 1970 and way earlier, including some that are rated for 6-8 volt systems. Tung-Sol, Eveready Mazda, GE, Wagner and other mfrs; one with ignition parts (mostly condensers so far) in Niemann, Standard and motorcraft boxes.

Anyone need this stuff, or know a place to swap, sell or donate it? I'd like to make a couple of bucks but don't really want to throw it out.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't think to list it in Classifieds until I hit the send button. Please reroute if necessary.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. alchemy

alchemy

Sounds like swapmeet fodder. Otherwise you be charging more on shipping individual bulbs than you'd make on the sale.

3. gas pumper

gas pumper

I moved a bunch of 6 volt bulbs on e-Bay a few years ago. Put them up in batches of 10 of the same number. If they look good, they sell. I think I did $.99 listings and they all did well.