Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Vintage "Gold Mine" Engine and Trans Book Engine Blueprinting Tune Up Specifications, Rebuilding

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Deuce3wCpe, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Deuce3wCpe

Deuce3wCpe
    from New Jersey

City: Linden

State: New Jersey
    Price: $30
    SOLD

This is a really cool reference manual that I have owned for over 25 years. Hard to describe just how much information is contained in the pages and would take too many photos to illustrate but suffice to say there is TONS of information in these pages. Tune up specs, engine rebuilding specs, bearing specs, torque specs, rings, blocks, cranks, you name it it's in here. Ford, Chevy, Hudson, Olds, Studebaker, Cadillac, Nash...covers all of the major manufacturers and even some obscure ones. Lots of info on early transmissions too. (Sorry for the upside down pics I'm not uploading them that way and cant figure it out. )
    IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7473.JPG IMG_7475.JPG IMG_7476.JPG IMG_7477.JPG IMG_7478.JPG IMG_7479.JPG IMG_7480.JPG IMG_7483.JPG IMG_7484.JPG IMG_7485.JPG IMG_7486.JPG IMG_7487.JPG IMG_7488.JPG
    I have turned to this reference book innumerous times over the years and it has never let me down. Covers 1929-1952. Unique spiral bound format. Even has decimal chatrs, conversions, protactor, etc inside back cover.
    Great addition to your collection of shop manuals, you will not be disappointed , you will love this book and will thank me for selling it you !

SOLD
    $30 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal only please

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017