Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Vintage ET Super Value Inquiry

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pyro Chuck, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Pyro Chuck

Pyro Chuck

My apologies if in the wrong forum here. I am considering making an offer on a set of 5 vintage ET wheels. What do you feel is a fair value offer?
    et1.jpg et2.jpg et3.jpg et4.jpg

2. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

I don’t think you want those.......what’s the guys phone number?

Sent from my iPhone
    www.speedoservice.com
    Should I rush your rush job or the rush job I was rushing when you rushed in?

X-cpe and kidcampbell71 like this.
  3. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I have a set. They don't use the standard style unilug washers. I had to have ten of them made by a friend who had a machine shop and cut them on a laser water jet, using an old one for a pattern. I bought mine two decades ago so I don't know what current value is.

4. Pyro Chuck

Pyro Chuck

They are gone :(

5. badshifter

badshifter

Do your homework before you shop. When a deal comes along you have to be ready that instant. A set of 4/5 of ANY old wheel doesn't come along that often.

6. @Pyro Chuck
    So did you find out what they sold for so you have a better idea next time ?

7. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

ET washers are regularly available here at Socal swap meets or on Ebay. ETs are my favorite wheels...all that being said 14s are hard to deal with in finding tires so for that set of 5, id be hard pressed to pay more than $200-$250. Here's my restored set of 10s and 8.5s for my boogie van project.
    20180717_174901.jpg

Packrat, guthriesmith and scotty t like this.
  8. I had a set of those 'back in the day'... The damn things leaked through the castings!

9. Squablow

Squablow

Despite 14" wheels being all the rage in the period, they're not very desirable today. I like the look, it's the anti-big-inch wheel, but I don't think I would have paid more than $100 for that set, maybe $150 and only if I really wanted them. I've got quite a few sets of really interesting 14" custom wheels and they all came to me really cheap.

Just Gary likes this.
  10. Mine too. I’ve got some glyptol paint i intend to seal them with tho.