Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Vintage bicycles, anyone?

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by the neighbor, May 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. City: Baker City

State: Oregon
    Price: $100 +
    I've got a shed full of vintage bikes and parts... mostly fat-tires, mostly 30's-40's, no wooden wheels...I'm not a restorer, more of a Hot-Rodder, so most of 'em are pretty much "as-found"... A Colson, several Cleveland Welding (and variants), a coupla Schwinns... I have about a dozen that I clean up and show, from time-to-time, but since we moved to the country, we never ride 'em.... Got lotsa parts, frames, original wheels, parts for riding toys, wagons... Its not a HUGE collection, but interesting... Any interest? Pics are of two chain-drive "keepers", I fixed up for the kids, then re-restored for the grandkids... The red and black one is a Colson, modified with jack-shaft, coaster brakes, and springer front. If anyone is looking for something specific, hit me, and I'll go out and dig around... the packrats (the rodent-type) like the shed, too. IMG_0740.JPG IMG_0740.JPG IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0743.JPG