Register now to get rid of these ads!

Video TECH: basic "drunken" louver punching . . .

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FiddyFour, Nov 20, 2006.

1. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

. . .

By Louver Dude. filmed at his place yesterday... Steve! get your ass in here and comment and answer questions!!!

:D

Enjoy. its four different segments to ease downloading
    part one

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

. . .

Part two

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

part three

4. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

and the final segment

this was fun as hell to watch being done. "Lover boy" Louver Dude knows his shit... no lie :cool:

5. TINGLER

TINGLER

COOL stuff.

Thanks for showing it.

I'd rather see a vid of Fiddy's plywood engine stand in action....but Louver Dude punching some louvers is cool too. :D

6. buschandbusch

buschandbusch
    from Reno, NV

great stuff, thanks for sharing! :D

7. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

So thats what I missed yesterday? Looks like it was alot more fun than that NASCAR race !!!!

8. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

thanks, had fun putting it together

we left bout 20 minutes after you did, and got back to my place around 2:30 or so i think?

i was pretty tired havin been up almost 24 hours by the time i went to bed here, havin only had 3 an a half hours before drivin down to Steves

9. Flexicoker

Flexicoker

Haha, I thought it said 'Drunken Lover Punching'

10. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

assbag :D :p

i'll need to recreate that plywood an 2x4 stand some time and film that... almost lost my toes on that one :rolleyes:

11. Look honey..... Vagabonds! :D

Nice work Louver Dude, I guess you do know what you're doing.

12. CrazyD

CrazyD

Kick ass Boys!! looks like a good time!!

13. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

the rest of the brotherhood was discussed, and missed... we tipped a Miller on the ground for the homies :cool:

14. Does My louver Press make my hands look fat? Man Thanks For coming over and tipping a few boys it was fun sharing my louver knowledge With you guys, Fiddy Next time bring your hood there is so much more to it then just punching some holes in a moon roof cut out

15. Rob Paul

Rob Paul

Great video. Thanks for posting.

16. Ruiner

Ruiner

Man that was a blast being there, even if it meant putting up with Fiddy for 10 hours in his truck...hahaha, just kidding man, I had a blast talking to you too all the way there and back...this was definately informative, and it got the sick gears in my head grinding on how to make a press for myself...but then maybe I'll just make the trek out to have "Lover Boy" do all the work for me while I sit around and drink his beer...thanks for the beer and brats man, and I'll have those carb adapters machined up for you in the next few weeks when I can get some time at work and I'll get em mailed off to you...it was great meeting you guys and putting some names and faces together from the forum...we'll have to do it again sometime...

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

10 hours in a truck with fiddy????id been hangin by a shoe string from the dome light!!!:eek: :D :p glad ya guys had fun..i stayed home and caught the flu!!!any MO vaginablonds there??

18. Ruiner

Ruiner

My boots don't have laces, hence my "still breathing" status...hahaha...I'd damned near want a Class A license to drive truck with Fiddy full-time, it'd be a blast...it'd be smooth sailing trucking cross-country with him, as long as no broads decide to merge into the side of the truck, 'cause we send them straight to jail...hahaha