Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods VENICE BEACH CAR SHOW COMING UP

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blake84, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Blake84

Blake84

I would love anyone on here to come to our March 19th Venice Beach car show. Its right on the sand and has a ton of awesome cars. Check out our site for more info and look under the EVENTS section for previous coverage of the "Dogtown Rumble"
    Www.oddsquadcc.com 1485209247753.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

biggeorge and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. Hey, not to pre-empt your thread but, who was that dude that had a shop in Venice Beach and a short-lived TV show? I enjoyed him and his show, think he was originally from Maryland. Good luck with your show.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  3. jnaki

jnaki

Hey L,
    If this is the car show you are interested in watching, sometimes, it pops up on Velocity TV Channel. (If that is the big guy with a long beard and runs out of an old gas station.) I saw one re-run episode a couple of weeks ago. Turn and Burn is the name of the show? (Short term memory...)
    Jnaki

http://elreysgarage.com/contact-us/

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Yeah, that's it! I couldn't remember the name of the show to save my life. Do you happen to remember the guys name? I really enjoyed listening to him, think he might have been a bit of a musician as well. Thanks for the info. Once again, sorry to the op for hijacking the thread but, at least we gave you a bump.:D

5. Just checked out your website, Blake. Great website and some very cool rides and fun folks in your club. Good luck with the March event. If I were on the West Coast you could count on me being there........Don.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  6. jnaki

jnaki

Hey L,
    I thought the show was on Velocity. It may have been the Discovery Channel. http://elreysgarage.com/contact-us/
    Contact him at the link above.
    Jnaki
    A day at the beach is like no other, especially at Venice with all the sights to see. Maybe even an action, TV show being filmed on location.

7. Blake84

Blake84

Thats my buddy brother JD. He will be at this show, he comes to all of them. He has a new show coming out called wrench wars and an episode of dream garage that is airing in the next week i believe. Hes a really awesome and great guy.

8. Blake84

Blake84

jnaki and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. XwalkerX

XwalkerX

sounds rad.

ill prob show up

10. .............I read somewhere that he once lived two blocks away from me when he was a youngster in Maryland.

11. Blake84

Blake84

Coming up in less than a month! Anyone in LA so cal area please come out and enjoy a carshow on the beach! Jg Fabrication will be releasing my 1939 truck he has been building for the last 7 months. It was an original barn find from July this year. For more information or pics from the last few Dogtown Rumble shows feel free to visit WWW.ODDSQUADCC.COM [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Tell Brother JD hello from Maryland.:D

13. Blake84

Blake84

This Sunday! Everyones welcome to come by if you are in the area.