Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods VanPelt Sales 2018 catalog is available now

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mac VP, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Mac VP

Mac VP

We’re sorry for the long wait ....the new 92 page catalog is finished and in print. If you were on the list to receive a copy, it’s now in the mail to you. If you want a copy please use the request form or our website.......don’t put a request here on this thread as we’re not always able to monitor it for new posts. A pdf copy can be downloaded but the printed hard copy is much nicer. Here’s the link:

http://www.vanpeltsales.com/FH_web/flathead_catalogrequest.htm

Thanks for your patience.......Mac VanPelt

2. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

With Joblot gone, it is nice to have a Ford place run by someone who knows how Old Fords work again!

uncle max likes this.
  3. Mac VP

Mac VP

One bump........
    Bruce, we all miss Joblot. They were a great part of the hobby. Time does march on.
    Catalog requests keep coming in, but we’ve kept up with it and hundreds have gone out in the mail. So, if you’ve made a request, it’s already on the way or will be by this Monday.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just sent one off, thanks. I know I am going to need a few things for the flathead in my Model A before the end of the year.