Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vancouver Area HAMBers. Can anyone help me out?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rckt98, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Rckt98

Rckt98

I am looking at buying some 56 Olds parts from a guy way north of Vancouver. He has priced getting the stuff shipped to Canadian Freightways terminal in Burnaby(?).Is there anyone in the Vancouver area that could do ma a favour & arrange to collect the stuff & store it for a couple of months until I sort out shipping it from there. We are moving to California next month for 6 to 12 months, so not sure wether I will arrange shipping it to there or direct to N.Z.Warning, there is a complete left rear 1/4 for a 98 convert, so will take up a bit of space. Any help appreciated.
    Russell.

2. How much stuff have you got? How large is the package? I may be able to help you out.

3. Rckt98

Rckt98

Thanks, sent you a PM.

4. old beet

old beet

I can hold it. Got two Coke machines to go to Ray in Syndey. Container in Long Beach..............OLDBEET

5. Rckt98

Rckt98

Thanks, sent you a P.M.
    I have had a couple of offers of help, which is great. I now just have to finalise a couple of things
    Russell