Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Valley Nationals Fresno, Ca

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Coalition, Sep 10, 2014.

1. This October 4th & 5th the Nationals are finally coming back to Fresno. Saturday will be the show that will include live music from multiple bands, panel jam, high school auto shop shot out, live fab demo's, and a huge vendor row. Saturday night Firestone 805 is hosting a hot rodders after party with five live bands. Sunday we'll meet up at the venue and take off to see four private collections. At 10:30 am we jam out and begin our "Back Road Reliability Run" through the hills surrounding the Central Valley. Please bring the H.A.M.B. flavor to the Valley Nationals. You can register online HERE or simply print out the registration form on our website and mail it in. Hope to see some of my HAMB friends representing. Thanks fella's.

Attached Files:

2. elgringo71

elgringo71

Cool event, sounds like it will be a great time !!!

3. Did anybody go? I had to work, but saw a 39-40 ford woodie as I was leaving heading east. Pictures? How did the reliability run go?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker