Register now to get rid of these ads!

V8 logo needed in black and white

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junk runner jr, May 21, 2004.

1. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

I am working on a little project and need a some help from you artist types. I need a the V8 logo in black and white that shows all the detail and shading of the bevels on the logo. I have looked through some of the books I have but have not found anything with the detail I need. I have an artist here localy who is going to reproduce it on my skin. Although he is not a car guy he is a fantastic artist. I want to be sure he knows what I am looking for before its forever.

2. Cword

Cword

A larger more detailed version of this?

Attached Files:

3. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

Yes exacly. I want something that looks like its chrome and has the reflections in it. I may have him add a little bit of color to achieve the reflections I want.

4. Flexicoker

Flexicoker

tonight or this weekend I could try photoshopping some chrome effects on there for you.

5. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

That would be cool

6. skipstitch

skipstitch

JUNK... here's what puzzles me... your gonna "brand" yerself with a V8 and your only puttin' a four banger in the track roadster [​IMG] But, your probably right "2300cc" would just look stupid as a tat!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

Don't you have a roll bar to crawl around in. [​IMG] I knew you would have a smart ass comment. I wanted to be sure if I was going to do some this this stupid I should at least make it something I would be able to relate to in about fifty years. You know I will puss out any way.

8. skipstitch

skipstitch

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I say go for it!!! And then kick the banger out of the framerails and put a flat-head in the T....

9. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

how about two 2.3s I have three to choose frome since someone wont come pick his up [​IMG]

10. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

[ QUOTE ]
    Although he is not a car guy he is a fantastic artist.

[/ QUOTE ]

um,if he's such a great artist,why dont you just give him a picture of that and tell HIM to draw up some reflections and shine on it?the guy who did my back with the chevy logo took a picture of the logo and did it all up nice on his own.
    Creepy

11. Flexicoker

Flexicoker

Sorry, I tried, but I couldn't get any chrome effects on there with all the bevels that logo has.